Life Events often result in a change in your financial situation
- Saving for retirement or management or managing a 401(k) rollover when you encounter a change in your employment
- Preparing for marriage, a family or dealing with the financial aspects of a divorce
- Reviewing your financial situation just prior to and during your retirement
- Coping with finances after the death of a spouse or other loved-ones
- Assessing your risk tolerance and developing an asset allocation strategy - essential in today's volatile market
- Planning for potential Long Term Care expenses after seeing a loved one be forced to spend down their assets
How we help
We can help you understand and act on:
- Investing strategies and principles
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
- Financial consequences of retirement, widowhood or divorce
- Social Security and Medicare impacts on your retirement
We can also help answer you questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough and performing the way I need them too?
- When and how should I start taking Social Security?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Am I prepared for handling the financial costs of frailty?
- What do I need to have in place (short and long term) when a spouse is lost?
Our experience has helped many people just like you with similar needs and goals. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.